2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the wildlife, geysers, and history of Yellowstone National Park on a 2-day tour that includes overnight accommodation at a hot springs resort, subject to availability. Two day gives you ample time to explore both the Upper and Lower Loop of Yellowstone, meaning you can explore at a more relaxed pace than traditional full-day tours. Watch the Old Faithful Geyser in action; go on short hikes, and look for animals like bison, bear, and wolves. Includes one night of accommodation, lunch, guide, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off from Jackson, Wyoming.
- 2-day tour of Yellowstone National Park, from Jackson WY
- Take in the highlights of both the Upper and Lower Loop of Yellowstone National Park
- Stay overnight at a resort with a swimming pool fed by natural hot springs (as availability allows)
- Look for American wildlife such as bison, elk, bear, and wolves
- Includes , lunch, guide, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Price of lodging
Park entrance fees
Any other incidentals
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will contact travelers the day before the trip with final pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress for the weather, sturdy shoes recommend, swimsuit recommended, sunscreen recommended
- If lodging at Chico Hot Springs is not available at time of booking, lodging will be arranged in Gardiner, MT
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Teton Scenic Floats and Fly Fishing
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Yellowstone National Park Upper and Lower Loop Exploration?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Yellowstone National Park Upper and Lower Loop Exploration?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Yellowstone National Park Upper and Lower Loop Exploration?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Yellowstone National Park Upper and Lower Loop Exploration
3 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJacksonBus Tours - WyomingNature and Wildlife - WyomingOvernight Tours - WyomingMulti-day Tours - WyomingEco Tours - WyomingCategory