Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The iFLY building is standalone and large. Please walk in the front door.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you have previous neck, back, heart, injuries or shoulder dislocations, are pregnant or wearing a hard cast - you will not be able to fly.
- Weight limit is 300lbs (136kg/21.4st). If your weight exceeds 260lbs (118kg/18.6st), you must advise the instructor
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver
- It is recommended that you wear well-fitting, lace-up sneakers or running shoes and comfortable clothes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY iFLY Indoor Skydiving
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use