Departure & Return
The Adventure Tours Costa Rica office is located in downtown Jaco, across from the Subway restaurant. Adventure Tours Costa Rica office (Downtown Jaco): GPS: Latitude: 9.61684500 | Longitude: -84.6298880
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No children under 5 years old
- Weight limit: 260 lbs. per rider
- Recommended: Swimsuits - Waterproof sunscreen - Sunglasses - Camera -Comfortable clothing - Tight-fitting hat with brim (ball-cap, etc.) Closed-toed shoes (sneakers, etc.)
- No flip flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes
- ATV drivers must be 16 years of age or older with a valid driver's license
- Unlicensed participants and children under 16 must ride as passengers
- The number of ATV passengers in your group may not outnumber the ATV drivers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bring a Visa or MC credit card for the damage deposit
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ATV Adventure Tours Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff