1 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride an ATV through Jaco’s scenic countryside with a family friendly, 1-, 2-, 3- or 4-hour guided tour that explores Costa Rica’s fields and forests. Watch tropical birds erupt from the trees as you zoom past on your ATV, and capture unforgettable images of the Pacific Ocean from panoramic viewpoints. Longer tours stop for refreshments at a ranch and continue to a waterfall and swimming hole that are hidden in the lush jungle.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual Tour Guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
50 metros norte de la cruz roja,, Ave Pastor Díaz, Jacó, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, 61101, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years for drivers
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Credit Card required on the day of the tour for Security Reasons & to complete the tour contract.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AXR An Xtreme Rider
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesJaco4WD Tours - Central PacificSporting Events - Central PacificExtreme - Central Pacific4WD Tours - PuntarenasSporting Events - PuntarenasExtreme - Puntarenas4WD Tours - QueposSporting Events - QueposExtreme - QueposCategory