2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Costa Rica’s rain forests are famous for their biodiversity, with a variety of plants and animals on the forest floor and in the thick canopy. Ideal for families with kids, this zipline tour provides a bird’s-eye view of the jungle and allows you to fly through the trees on 14 different cables. Stay safe with helpful instructions from your guide while you zipline down from the top of a mountain.
- See the forest canopy and wildlife up close
- Choose between multiple start times throughout the day
- Refuel with bottled water and snacks
- Easy round-trip transportation from Jaco area hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Holiday Rentals
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesJacoExtreme - Central PacificZiplining - Central PacificExtreme - PuntarenasZiplining - PuntarenasExtreme - QueposZiplining - QueposCategory