Departure & Return
We will meet at the entrance of Carara National Park
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick up times starting at 4:30 am in Quepos or manuel antonio after booking details would be confirm.
- In any case of bad weather tour would be rescheduled or refunded
- About clothing Please dont bring bright colors shirts or pants birds they will find you easier.
- Not recommended for travelers with knees or hips problems
- Bring insect repellent
- Remember animals are not held in captivity and the national park is not a Zoo, We promise to do our best to find as many animals as we can, but we can't warranty that you will see certain animals are certain times.
- Please be responsible visitor, if by any chance you are having any delays on Breakfast, mechanical or any other issues please let us know is not nice for others waiting for you to show up, after 10 minutes of a wait at the agreed pickup place, it would be considered as NO SHOW and refunds are not applicable.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Wáköö Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Carara National Park Birdwatching Group Guided Tour Experience..