6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Central America's largest mangrove on this popular kayaking tour that puts travelers up close to Costa Rica's diverse landscapes. Navigate the waters surrounding Damas Island and see hundreds of different animals, birds and reptiles up close. This is the perfect way to experience this diverse nation's incredible wildlife and learn more from your expert local guide.
- Kayaking Tour of Damas Island
- Explore Central America's largest mangrove
- Learn about diverse wildlife from your expert guide
- Ideal for families and nature lovers
- Round-trip hotel transport included in tour
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch or dinner
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Round trip transportation is included from main hotels and home rentals in Jaco. Herradura, Playa Hermosa, Esterillos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kids must be at least 8 years old to participate, sharing a kayak with an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tucanes Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Damas Island Mangrove Kayaking Tour from Jacó?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Damas Island Mangrove Kayaking Tour from Jacó?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Damas Island Mangrove Kayaking Tour from Jacó?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Damas Island Mangrove Kayaking Tour from Jacó?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Damas Island Mangrove Kayaking Tour from Jacó
12 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursKayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJacoBus Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificEco Tours - Central PacificWater Tours - Central PacificKayaking - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificBus Tours - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasEco Tours - PuntarenasWater Tours - PuntarenasKayaking - PuntarenasHalf-day Tours - PuntarenasBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposEco Tours - QueposWater Tours - QueposKayaking - QueposHalf-day Tours - QueposCategory