4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Line Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback Riding and Waterfall in Jacó?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding and Waterfall in Jacó?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingLanguage Classes Nature and WildlifeSpanish Lessons Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesJacoHorseback Riding - Central PacificLanguage Classes - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificSpanish Lessons - Central PacificHorseback Riding - PuntarenasLanguage Classes - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasSpanish Lessons - PuntarenasHorseback Riding - QueposLanguage Classes - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposSpanish Lessons - QueposCategory