4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Kids and adults alike will enjoy this fun and relaxing cruise through the mangroves of Isla Damas. As well as enjoying views of the biodiverse mangrove forest, keep your eyes open for local wildlife, including monkeys, sloths, various birds, and more. Learn about what you see from your knowledgeable guide and take some great photos.
- Tour in the comfort of a covered boat
- An ideal excursion for travelers of all ages
- This is a half-day tour
- Get up close to Costa Rica’s wildlife without getting tired on a hike
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For those staying in Los suenos or Punta leona area pick up time is 15 minutes earlier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jaco Travel Experts by Odyssey CR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monkey Mangrove safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Monkey Mangrove safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monkey Mangrove safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Monkey Mangrove safari
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJacoBus Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificSafaris - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificBus Tours - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasSafaris - PuntarenasHalf-day Tours - PuntarenasBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposSafaris - QueposHalf-day Tours - QueposCategory