1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Tarcoles River, home to one of the world’s largest crocodile populations, on this guided boat tour. Along the way, learn about the area’s biodiversity and spot crocodiles, reptiles, and other local wildlife, including more than 50 bird species. Plus, enjoy some Costa Rican coffee and other refreshments on board. Private tour options are available.
- Visit this popular tourist attraction, known for crocodiles and birds
- The dock is wheelchair accessible and WiFi is available
- Perfect for experienced birdwatchers who may spot around 100 species
- Several departure times are available throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Professional bilingual guide
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
From the Tarcoles police station head 2 km north to our entrance to the rigth, Provincia de Puntarenas, Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Transportation is an additional service.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jungle Crocodile Safari
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jungle Crocodile Safari and Bird Watching Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jungle Crocodile Safari and Bird Watching Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jungle Crocodile Safari and Bird Watching Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jungle Crocodile Safari and Bird Watching Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Jungle Crocodile Safari and Bird Watching Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJacoNature and Wildlife - Central PacificSafaris - Central PacificWater Tours - Central PacificJet Boating - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasSafaris - PuntarenasWater Tours - PuntarenasJet Boating - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - QueposSafaris - QueposWater Tours - QueposJet Boating - QueposCategory