2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Jaco is famous for its waves, and a surf lesson is the best way for novice surfers to enjoy the water. In this beginner surf lesson, learn the basics of surfing moves, etiquette, and terminology as you ride the white water with a guide. You'll get the feeling of surfing and maybe even catch a wave on your own!
- Jaco beginner surf lesson
- Made for those with little to no surfing experience
- Certified-lifeguard surf guides teach you the basics
- All equipment included—no need to rent a board
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Departure & Return
Jaco Beach, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
Depends on ocean tides
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Holiday Rentals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 13322P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesJaco4WD Tours - Central PacificUnique Experiences - Central PacificSporting Events - Central PacificExtreme - Central Pacific4WD Tours - PuntarenasUnique Experiences - PuntarenasSporting Events - PuntarenasExtreme - Puntarenas4WD Tours - QueposUnique Experiences - QueposSporting Events - QueposExtreme - QueposCategory