- Off-road ATV tour from Jaco is a pre-packaged natural adventure
- Take a fun and challenging ride through the Costa Rican rain forest
- Climb through mountains and over rivers to a vista point and waterfalls
- Multiple departure times let you find a tour that fits your schedule
Departure & Return
In front of the food chain Subway, Pastor Diaz Avenue Jaco down town.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended to Bring: Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, etc), Clothes you can get dirty (shorts/t-shirts), Swimsuits, Sunscreen, Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Children under 4 years old can't ride)
- Minimum drinking age in Costa Rica is 18 years
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any features described herein may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
- ATV drivers must be 16 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No flip flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes
- Unlicensed participants and children under 16 must ride as passengers
- Please bring a Visa or MasterCard for damage deposit
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The number of ATV passengers in your group may not outnumber the ATV drivers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ATV Adventure Tours Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff