- Experience three Costa Rican adventures all in one package
- Fly through the Central Pacific forest on a zipline course
- Ride on horseback to a secluded swimming hole and waterfalls
- Optional 'casado' lunch at an authentic restaurant keeps you energized
Departure & Return
This is the starting point for the tour, If you choose to get picked up, we provide transportation for an additional cost
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Maximum weight is 260 pounds
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vista Los Suenos Adventure Park
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.