8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
flash light, Sunscreen cream, sun glasses, long sleeves, scarf.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
please share you pick-up point and exact time.
- Jaisalmer Airport, Jaisalmer India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mystic Camel Safari Day Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4x4 Jeep Desert Safari (NO Camel)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4x4 Jeep Desert Safari (NO Camel)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4x4 Jeep Desert Safari (NO Camel)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4x4 Jeep Desert Safari (NO Camel)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 19158P18
Compare Similar Experiences
4x4 Jeep Desert Safari (NO Camel)
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisEco ToursExtremeFull-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaisalmer4WD Tours - RajasthanSporting Events - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanSafaris - RajasthanEco Tours - RajasthanExtreme - RajasthanFull-day Tours - Rajasthan4WD Tours - JodhpurSporting Events - JodhpurNature and Wildlife - JodhpurSafaris - JodhpurEco Tours - JodhpurExtreme - JodhpurFull-day Tours - Jodhpur4WD Tours - PushkarSporting Events - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarSafaris - PushkarEco Tours - PushkarExtreme - PushkarFull-day Tours - PushkarCategory