Departure & Return
Day 01: Jaisalmer: Arrival Jaisalmer Airport / Railway Station We reach Jaisalmer by late afternoon and keep rest of the day free for self exploration. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02:Jaisalmer: sightseeing tour we visit Jaisalmer Fort, Temples, Havelies Gadsisar water reservoir. By the evening we go for Desert alike Arabian night by making overnight stay over sand dunes with tented accommodation with cultural program and also enjoy sunset on camel back.Overnight in Tents
Day 03: Jaisalmer - Jodhpur : After breakfast we drive to Jodhpur on the way travel through the haven for migratory birds- Kheechan village and the ancient trading town of Osian for its beautifully sculpted temples and . and keep rest of the day free for self exploration. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Jodhpur After breakfast we visit the imposing and grand Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada &, Ummaid Bhawan PalaceIn late afternoon We take wonderful and informative Village Safari tour (by Jeep ) to the villages of Bishnois. . Overnight at Jodhpur.
Day 05 :Jodhpur - Udaipur Via Ranakpur After breakfast drive Udaipur , and make short halt at Ranakpur for its astonishing Chaumukha Jain Temple which popular for magnificent carving marble pillars check in at hotel.At sunset we take a romantic boat ride over Lake Pichhola . Overnight at Udaipur.
Day 06: Udaipur: After breakfast we visit City Palace, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Bagore-ki-Haveli, Chetak Smarak, evening free at lesiure.
Day 07:Udaipur – Jaipur Via Puskhar After breakfast drive puskhar and We get mixed up in the the religious touch of this small town through various ghats and temples.We will also visit the one and only Brahma temple in the world.we leave Pushkar and continue to Jaipur Arrival and check in at hotel
Day 08: Jaipur: After breakfast we drive out to explore the well planned city of Sawai Jai Singh II still alive with Colour, Art and Culture, the Hawamahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. After lunch we visit Amber Fort & Palace, Jagat Shiromani Temple Jal Mahal. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09 : Jaipur to Departure After breakfast leisure till you will be transferred to Jaipur Airport / Railwat St. to connect your onward journey .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Namaste Rajasthan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 8 Night / 9 Days Jaisalmer Jodhpur Udaipur Jaipur Via Osian Ranakpur Puskhar .