2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Sleep out in the desert, under the stars of the open skies with this overnight camel safari from Jaisalmer. After a jeep ride out to the Thar desert, with a stop at an abandoned village en route, you'll climb upon your steed and head into the depths of the desert just in time for nightfall. Before bed, you'll be treated to a starlight dinner cooked for you and your party.
- Sleep on a mattress under the stars
- Enjoy breakfast and dinner cooked for you and your party
- Ride camels out into the dunes of the Thar Desert
- An English-speaking guide will be with you throughout the trip
Saved to wishlist!
Sleeping beneath the star studded sky on your clean bed roll (mattresses and plenty of blankets)
Camel Ride For Each Person
Hotel/airport/railway or bus station pickup and drop-off in Jaisalmer
Round-trip shared transfer
Transportation By Jeep
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer Airport, railway station or bus station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Balaji Forex Tours And Travels
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Night Stay In Desert Jaisalmer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Night Stay In Desert Jaisalmer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Night Stay In Desert Jaisalmer?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Night Stay In Desert Jaisalmer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Night Stay In Desert Jaisalmer
1 day 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaisalmer4WD Tours - RajasthanSporting Events - RajasthanOvernight Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanSafaris - RajasthanMulti-day Tours - RajasthanExtreme - Rajasthan4WD Tours - JodhpurSporting Events - JodhpurOvernight Tours - JodhpurNature and Wildlife - JodhpurSafaris - JodhpurMulti-day Tours - JodhpurExtreme - Jodhpur4WD Tours - PushkarSporting Events - PushkarOvernight Tours - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarSafaris - PushkarMulti-day Tours - PushkarExtreme - PushkarCategory