8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Two hours sunset safari with one camel per person
Remote and secluded sand dunes
Tea & biscuits
Vegetarian dinner & cooking class on a bonfire (based on selected option))
Transportation with a jeep
Entry tickets for monuments
Departure & Return
Opposite Nagarpalika, Postal Colony, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fifu Camel Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaisalmer4WD Tours - RajasthanSporting Events - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanSafaris - RajasthanExtreme - RajasthanFull-day Tours - Rajasthan4WD Tours - JodhpurSporting Events - JodhpurNature and Wildlife - JodhpurSafaris - JodhpurExtreme - JodhpurFull-day Tours - Jodhpur4WD Tours - PushkarSporting Events - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarSafaris - PushkarExtreme - PushkarFull-day Tours - PushkarCategory