- Private full-day tour of Jaisalmer with sunset camel ride
- Visit the city that lies within Jaisalmer Fort and see its elaborate havelis
- Take in the picturesque buildings around pretty Gadsisar Lake
- Go on a sunset camel safari for another perspective on the desert
- Includes buffet lunch, entrances fees, camel ride, private guide and vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in Jaisalmer
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Head to the honey-colored Jaisalmer Fort, a World Heritage Site that rises from the desert sand. Within the fortified walls, explore an urban center of about 3,000 residents, with a maze of narrow streets and ornately decorated havelis (old mansions) that were built by wealthy Jain merchants. Decorated with carvings, stone inlays, and ornamental lattice, the havelis make the city seem like an open-air museum. Stop to view two of the most renowned buildings: Salim Singh-ki Haveli and Patwon-ki Haveli.
Next up, stop at Gadisar Lake before going to a local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, head out to the Sam Sand Dunes, making a stop at the ancient Temple of Lodurwa, Amar Sagar, and Mool Sagar Complex along the way. Built in 1815, the complex also contains a summer palace.
Take a camel safari in the evening to see temples and the ruins in and around Jaisalmer. You can also enjoy traditional entertainment by folk performers. Your tour ends after 10 hours with return transfer to your hotel or the train station in Jaisalmer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikita Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience