3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Jamaica's Cool Blue Hole and Secret Falls during this private tour from Ocho Rios. On the journey to the Blue Hole, pass through the center of Ocho Rios, the nearby town of Exchange and Jamaica's oldest hydroelectric plant. Once there, dive, swing on Tarzan ropes, swim, and hike around one of the island's most stunning natural attractions. Learn about the history and ecology of the area from your local guide. Round-trip transportation from Ocho Rios hotels is included.
- Explore Jamaica's Cool Blue Hole and Secret Falls
- Pass through the center of Ocho Rios, the nearby town of Exchange and Jamaica's oldest hydroelectric plant
- Dive, swing on Tarzan ropes, swim, and hike around one of the island's most stunning natural attractions
- Learn about the history and ecology of the area from your local guide
- Round-trip transportation from Ocho Rios hotels is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Main St, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dr.fun tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Hole Private Tour from Ocho Rios?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Hole Private Tour from Ocho Rios?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Hole Private Tour from Ocho Rios?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Hole Private Tour from Ocho Rios?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a beautiful place and if you go on a Saturday it is closed to large tours so you practically have the falls and lagoons all to yourself." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Hole Private Tour from Ocho Rios
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJamaicaBus Tours - Montego BayNature and Wildlife - Montego BayEco Tours - Montego BayWalking Tours - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayBus Tours - Ocho RiosNature and Wildlife - Ocho RiosEco Tours - Ocho RiosWalking Tours - Ocho RiosHalf-day Tours - Ocho RiosBus Tours - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyEco Tours - TrelawnyWalking Tours - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Devon HouseSeven Mile BeachNational Heroes ParkMystic Mountain Adventure ParkCranbrook Flower ForestRick's CaféTurtle BeachCornwall BeachTrench TownMayfield Falls Negril LighthouseDoctor's Cave BeachRocklands Bird Sanctuary Montego Bay Marine ParkBlue MountainsCraighton EstateOcho Rios Cruise Port Good Hope EstateEmancipation ParkClub Mobay Departure Lounge