Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Served with Fried or Steam Bammy
Kitchen Utensils and Kitchen Wear
Transportation Cost USD 15 per person
Departure & Return
W End Rd, West End, Jamaica
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/8/2019 - 11/3/2022
|Monday - Saturday:||11:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No Children Allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild Coffee Retreat
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeJamaicaNegrilCooking Classes - Montego BayCooking Classes - Ocho RiosCooking Classes - TrelawnyCategory
Fort MontegoBlack RiverTrench TownPuerto Seco BeachPort RoyalBlue MountainsCraighton EstateHarbour Street Craft MarketOcho Rios Cruise Port Club Mobay Departure LoungeRocklands Bird Sanctuary Jamaica Swamp Safari VillageSeven Mile BeachMayfield Falls Club Kingston Airport LoungeNegril CliffsGreen Grotto CavesAquasol Theme ParkNational Heroes ParkBlue Hole