1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Make the most of your time in Negril with this water sports combo package that includes parasailing, reef snorkeling, and a glass bottom boat ride. You'll soar above the Caribbean Sea on a parasail, snorkel at an underwater reef teeming with tropical fish and marine life, and view the sea life without getting wet during a glass bottom boat ride. All equipment and safety gear is provided.
- Soar above Negril's coastline and the Caribbean Sea on a parasail
- Snorkel at an underwater reef with a guide; snorkeling equipment provided
- View the sea life without getting wet during a glass bottom boat ride
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from select Negril hotels included
Saved to wishlist!
All Snorkel Gears
All Safety equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual; swimwear; beach attire, hats, footwear
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Express Travel Jamaica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parasailing Snorkeling and Glass Boat Adventure in Negril?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Parasailing Snorkeling and Glass Boat Adventure in Negril?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Parasailing Snorkeling and Glass Boat Adventure in Negril?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeParasailing SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesJamaicaExtreme - Montego BayParasailing - Montego BaySnorkeling - Montego BayExtreme - Ocho RiosParasailing - Ocho RiosSnorkeling - Ocho RiosExtreme - TrelawnyParasailing - TrelawnySnorkeling - TrelawnyCategory
Black RiverBloody BayNational Heroes ParkRastafari Indigenous VillageSam Sharpe SquareMystic Mountain Adventure ParkBrimmer Hall PlantationDevon HouseBob Marley MuseumBlue HoleFort CharlesPort AntonioCranbrook Flower ForestMayfield Falls Shaw Park GardensClub Kingston Airport LoungeNegril LighthouseEmancipation ParkHarmony HallMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & Bar