3 hours (Approx.)
‘I Love Lucy’ is widely regarded as one of the greatest sitcoms in the history of television. Tour the museum dedicated to the show’s success in star Lucille Ball’s hometown of Jamestown, N.Y. Admission to the Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum proudly displays the show’s costumes, memorabilia, photographs and much more, including re-creations of sets and educational exhibits highlighting the lives and careers of Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, one of the most influential couples in American comedy. It’s an absolute must-see for fans of the show.
- Admission to the Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum
- Upgrade your ticket to visit the National Comedy Center next door!
- Learn about the comedy duo’s life together and their contribution to American television
- See a re-creation of the New York City apartment from their show I Love Lucy
- Listen to excerpts of Desi Arnaz’s autobiography
- See props, costumes and sets from the show, including the suite where Lucy performed with Harpo Marx
Saved to wishlist!
Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum Admission
Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please allow at least 90 minutes to tour the museum complex
- Vouchers are only good for the date and time you purchased the ticket for.
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum | National Comedy Center
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum Admission?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum Admission?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum Admission?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesJamestownAttractions & Museums - New YorkMuseum Tickets & Passes - New YorkCategory