- Learn about the town and its history as well as the food scene
- Each restaurant will provide a tasting dish and drink
- The small group tour is a great opportunity to meet people
- If you can pick a favorite, you will know where to go back for more
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting directly in from of the entrance of the Visitor Information Center. She/He will be wearing a Jasper Food Tours badge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years for drinking alcohol
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jasper Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff