- River rafting trip down the Athabasca River Canyon in Jasper National Park
- See the canyon landscape from the river, an unbeatable view that can't be seen by car or foot
- Family friendly activity provides a fun challenge while remaining accessible to kids and teens
- 8-person rafts guarantee safety and security and a small-group feel
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Departure & Return
Next to the Jasper Home Building Center (706 Sleepy Hollow Road), and across the railway tracks from the set of traffic lights at the intersection of Connaught Drive and Hazel Avenue. Look for our yellow or blue school buses with yellow rafts on the trailer. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age of 6 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rocky Mountain River Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons