2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore Israel’s rich history and culture with a 2-day tour from Jerusalem to Caesarea, Acre, Haifa and Nazareth, and spend the night in a traditional kibbutz. Discover ancient Roman ruins then stroll the manicured Baha’i gardens on the slopes of Mount Carmel; descend into limestone grottoes at Rosh Hanrika and climb Acre’s seaside ramparts for sweeping views of the Mediterranean. Take in the holy Christian sites at Nazareth, see a ruined synagogue by the shores of Galilee and visit a Jordan River baptismal site before returning to Jerusalem.
- 2-day Israel tour from Jerusalem including kibbutz accommodation
- Tour Caesarea, Nazareth, Capernaum and the UNESCO-listed city of Acre
- Explore Roman ruins at Caesarea, the terraces at Bahá'í Gardens and underground grottos at Rosh Hanikra
- Walk around the Church of the Annunciation and St Joseph’s Church in Nazareth
- See the ancient synagogue in Capernaum where Jesus was believed to have once taught
- Enjoy free time at the baptismal site of Yarendit on the banks of the River Jordan
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat and water are recommended
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- The tour includes a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour itinerary order may change according to your day of departure
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Israel Tour from Jerusalem: Caesarea, Acre, Haifa and Nazareth?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Israel Tour from Jerusalem: Caesarea, Acre, Haifa and Nazareth?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Israel Tour from Jerusalem: Caesarea, Acre, Haifa and Nazareth?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Israel Tour from Jerusalem: Caesarea, Acre, Haifa and Nazareth?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Israel Tour from Jerusalem: Caesarea, Acre, Haifa and Nazareth
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemOvernight Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivOvernight Tours - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanOvernight Tours - AmmanMulti-day Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanCategory
Pool of BethesdaChurch of St. JamesDominus Flevit ChurchChristian Quarter Underground JerusalemGarden of GethsemaneTemple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif)Israel Museum, JerusalemWestern Wall TunnelsMount of Olives CemeteryKidron ValleyJerichoRoom of the Last Supper (Cenacle)Zion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)King David's TombChurch of St. AnneCity of David National ParkOld City of JerusalemDead Sea