Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-day tour of Petra and Jordan's highlights from Jerusalem with an expert guide
- Enjoy ample time to explore 2,000-year old Petra, one of the New7Wonders of the World
- Witness top Petra sights including the Siq, Treasury (Al-Khazneh), Royal Tombs, theater and more
- Stay overnight in a Bedouin camp and enjoy a typical Bedouin campfire dinner
- Visit the Roman ruins of Jerash and take a driving tour of Amman
- Comfortable round-trip transport and all meals included
- Border fee (including taxes and visa) at your own expense
Departure & Return
Meet inside the Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, in the lobby floor.
What To Expect
This tour includes overnight accommodation at the Seven Wonders Bedouin Camp plus meals. Also included is an informative mobile app packed with insights and details about the locations on this tour, including maps and photos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring:
- Valid passport
- Money for border crossing and exit fee
- Warm clothes for night
- For most Western countries, no pre-arranged visa is required for this tour (it will be issued at the border crossing). However, residents of some countries need to apply in advance, please make sure you know about your country's visa restrictions. Also please ensure for your re-entry to Israel that you're eligible for a visa on arrival, or already have a multiple entry visa in advance.
- For Israeli Citizens: Due to restrictions please note that this tour is not available to sole Israeli passport holders. If you have an additional foreign passport, please get in touch with us prior to the tour for special border crossing instructions.
- If you're traveling alone, it is likely you will need to share a room with a person of the same gender (depending on the group size). Private tents are available for an addition of 150 ILS per night which will be paid to the guide on the day of the tour.
- Please note that some sites may be closed or visiting times shortened during Muslim Holidays (especially Ramadan)
- Kindly be aware that certain religious objects and clothes can cause issues at the border crossing. If you wish to bring such items, please consult with us in advance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abraham Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.