Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-day, all-inclusive, guided tour to the hidden, ancient city of Petra
- All meals and entrance fee included
- Sleep and eat in a comfortable, Bedouin camp
- Visit iconic Jordanian sites in Jerash and Wadi Rum
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Valid passport
- Money for border crossing and exit fee
- Warm clothes for night
- No pre-arranged visa is required on this tour for most Western countries (it will be issued at the border crossing). However, please make sure you know about your country's visa restrictions, as residents of some countries need to apply in advance. Also ensure that you're eligible for a visa on arrival for re-entering Israel, or already have a multiple entry visa in advance.
- Israeli Citizens; please note that this tour is not available to sole Israeli passport holders. If you have an additional foreign passport, please get in touch with us prior to the tour for special border crossing instructions.
- Certain religious objects and clothes can cause issues at the border crossing. Please consult with us in advance if you wish to bring such items.
- If you're traveling alone, it is likely you will need to share a room with a person of the same gender (depending on the group size). Private tents are available for an addition of 150 ILS per night which will be paid to the guide on the day of the tour.
- Please be aware that some sites may be closed or visiting times shortened during Muslim Holidays (especially Ramadan)
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abraham Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.