4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Visit Israel’s iconic Christian and Jewish sites on this comprehensive 4-day tour of the Holy Lands. With an informative guide, gain valuable insight into the most notable places in Jerusalem, Jericho, Bethlehem, Nazareth and Lower Galilee. Experience firsthand some of the most sacred spots in the world, like the sites of Jesus’ birth, baptism and crucifixion; the Western (Wailing) Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites; Temple Mount and the Dome of the Rock; and so much more. Three nights of accommodations, transportation and some meals are included on this tour.
- 4-day tour of Israel’s most noteworthy Christian and Jewish sacred sites
- Discover the Old City, Mount Zion, Mount of Olives and Church of the Resurrection in Jerusalem
- Explore the historic city of Jericho, considered the oldest city in the world
- Visit Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, a UNESCO World Heritage site believed to mark the birthplace of Jesus Christ
- Hear vivid biblical stories from your guide as you see the real locations first-hand
- Spend three nights in a 3-star hotel in Jerusalem
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fees to several sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required for a visit in Bethlehem and Jericho
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Recommended to bring water, comfortable shoes, hat and sun protection
- For travelers who want to be baptized with a priest, we will coordinate it with the Yardenit site in advance; the estimated visit time in the Yardenit is 15:30-16:15
- Due to the high number of visitors, entrance to the Nativity Cave may be limited
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to visit Yad Vashem due to the sensitive content
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tour itinerary order may change according to your day of departure
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Christian Tour of Israel from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Christian Tour of Israel from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Christian Tour of Israel from Jerusalem?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Christian Tour of Israel from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Christian Tour of Israel from Jerusalem
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanMulti-day Tours - AmmanCategory
JerichoYad Vashem (World Holocaust Remembrance Center)Armenian QuarterDominus Flevit ChurchTomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb)Israel Museum, JerusalemCity of David National ParkPool of BethesdaUnderground JerusalemRoom of the Last Supper (Cenacle)Hezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)Mount of OlivesKidron ValleyChapel of the AscensionCardoKing David's TombJerusalem Jewish QuarterOld City of JerusalemZion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)