2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture off the beaten track on an overnight adventure from Jerusalem and journey north to explore the Golan Heights. Learn about the region’s tumultuous history as you gaze out over the mountains from the Shalom Observation Point, browse the ruins of a Talmudic village at the Katzerin Museum and scale the summit of Mount Bental. After an overnight at a Kibbutz, take in regional highlights like mountaintop Safed, Birkat Ram lake and the Kal'at Nimrod fortress.
- 2-day tour of Golan Heights from Jerusalem
- Marvel at natural wonders like Birkat Ram lake and Mount Bental
- Discover the region’s ancient history at the Katzerin Museum
- Sleep overnight in a traditional Kibbutz guesthouse
- Great-value tour includes overnight accommodation, entrance fees and round-trip transport by minivan
- Small group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat and water are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Recommended to bring a bathing suit and a towel *swimming at a local pool may be possible
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight Small Group: Gems of the Golan Heights from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Overnight Small Group: Gems of the Golan Heights from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Overnight Small Group: Gems of the Golan Heights from Jerusalem?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Overnight Small Group: Gems of the Golan Heights from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Overnight Small Group: Gems of the Golan Heights from Jerusalem
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemNature and Wildlife - BethlehemOvernight Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivNature and Wildlife - Tel AvivOvernight Tours - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanNature and Wildlife - AmmanOvernight Tours - AmmanMulti-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Jerusalem Jewish QuarterRoom of the Last Supper (Cenacle)Israel Museum, JerusalemYad Vashem (World Holocaust Remembrance Center)Mount of OlivesTomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb)Western Wall TunnelsChurch of St. JamesMahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)Pool of BethesdaDead SeaGarden of GethsemaneHezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)CardoTemple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif)Old City of JerusalemBethlehemChurch of St. AnneUnderground JerusalemCity of David National Park