9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Retrace the footsteps of Jesus on this full-day guided tour of Jerusalem—an unforgettable experience for Christians and biblical history buffs. Visit the Church of the Ascension and the Church of All Nations with an overview of the Old City from the Mount of Olives. Then enter through the Lion’s Gate and see the Pools of Bethesda and the Church of St. Anne. Hear biblical stories during this popular walking tour.
- Full-day walking tour of Jesus’ footsteps in Jerusalem's Old City
- Guide shares insights about popular Holy Land sights from the Mount of Olives
- Hear biblical stories about Jesus at Church of the Ascension and more
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels from Jerusalem saves time without a hassle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Entrance fees not included.
Departure & Return
• Pickup from Jerusalem Hotels: 08:30
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Click Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during In the Footsteps of Jesus Jerusalem Biblical Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during In the Footsteps of Jesus Jerusalem Biblical Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during In the Footsteps of Jesus Jerusalem Biblical Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during In the Footsteps of Jesus Jerusalem Biblical Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
In the Footsteps of Jesus Jerusalem Biblical Trip from Jerusalem
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Underground JerusalemTemple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif)King David's TombOld City of JerusalemBethlehemKidron ValleyHezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)City of David National ParkAl-Aqsa MosqueChurch of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)Christian Quarter Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)Garden of GethsemaneMahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)Yad Vashem (World Holocaust Remembrance Center)Room of the Last Supper (Cenacle)Jerusalem Jewish QuarterChurch of St. JamesIsrael Museum, JerusalemChurch of St. Anne