- Half-day trip from Jerusalem to Bethlehem
- Guided tour of the scenes of the Nativity
- Enjoy transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Explore the Church of the Nativity and the Grotto, the cave in which the birth of Jesus of Nazareth is believed to have occurred. Manger Square is where the majority of religious activity in Bethlehem takes place, with the Church of the Nativity and the Mosque of Omar, the oldest and only mosque in the old city of Bethlehem and a site of great meaning for the Muslims who live in the city.
See where Jesus was placed in a manger after his birth and visit the Milk Grotto, where Jesus, Mary, and Joseph took refuge before they fled to Egypt following Jesus’ birth. It is said that while Mary was nursing Jesus here, a drop of milk fell to the ground, turning it white.
Stop by local Greek and Catholic churches before going to Shepherds’ Field—an angel is said to have announced the birth of Jesus here.
The tour concludes at David Citadel hotel, next to Jaffa Gate (Old City of Jerusalem).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour ends approx. 13:00 at the David Citadel Hotel, Jerusalem. There is no return back to your hotel.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms