- Full-day coach and walking tour of Old Jerusalem
- View sacred sites, including the Via Dolorosa (no. 5-14), Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and the Western Wall (Wailing Wall)
- Witness sweeping views over the Old City from the Mount of Olives
- Visit the Last Supper Room and Tomb of King David on Mount Zion
- See the Garden of Gethsemane, Church of All Nations, and other sites in the Kidron Valley
- Head inside the Holy Church of the Sepulchre, said to stand on the place of Jesus’ crucifixion
- Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Begin on a high note at the Mount of Olives for a scenic overview of the entire city of Jerusalem. East of the Old City of Jerusalem, this mountain ridge is named for the olive groves that once covered its slopes. According to the gospels, a number of important events in the life of Jesus occurred here, including where he ascended into heaven. The Mount has been a site of Christian worship since ancient times and continues to be a place of pilgrimage for Eastern Orthodox, Catholic, and Protestant believers.
Next, visit the Last Supper Room, where Jesus shared the Last Supper with his disciples, and see David’s tomb, the burial place of David, the King of Israel.
Continue into the Jewish Quarter, visit the Western Wall, or Wailing Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites.
Further along in the Christian Quarter, walk the Via Dolorosa, the street that Jesus walked on the way to his crucifixion. Here, look for the 14 stations of the cross while retracing Jesus’ steps to the Hill of Calvary, at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Also, see the Stone of the Anointing, where Jesus was believed to have been placed before his burial.
Finally, spend some time in the Old City’s marketplace shopping for mementos and gifts from this remarkable adventure. Then, board the coach for a return trip to the Jerusalem hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this tour, the tour operator, and the guide!" See review