- Private day trip to Masada and the Dead Sea from Jerusalem
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the Judean Desert past Jericho and the Inn of the Good Samaritan
- Ride the cable car up UNESCO-listed Masada, the mountaintop fortress-palace built by King Herod
- Inspect the ruins and hear about the Jewish zealots who committed mass suicide to escape the Romans
- Visit the Dead Sea and take a therapeutic mud bath in the mineral-rich mud
- Swim in the salt-rich waters to experience the unusual floating sensation
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide on this private tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wishes
- We recommend to bring comfortable walking shoes, swimwear, water, towel and sun protection.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- On Saturday and holidays, an extra charge of $125 applies
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms