10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Jerusalem’s Old City with the service of a private driver-guide on a full-day tour that helps you create your own perfect itinerary. Visit top sites, from the Mount of Olives to the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and the Byzantine Cardo, with plenty of time to go beyond the highlights, soaking up the atmosphere of the ancient city center.
- Private tour is fully tailored to you interests
- Enjoy the day at a pace that's right for your group
- Cool off between sightseeing stops in a climate-controlled vehicle
- Door-to-door service: tour begins and ends at your accommodations
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off around the city
Professional private guide
Food and drinks
Toll and parking fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from hotels and private address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wishes
- Modest dress is required when entering the holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- We recommend to bring comfortable walking shoes and water
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour : Jerusalem Old city day trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour : Jerusalem Old city day trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour : Jerusalem Old city day trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour : Jerusalem Old city day trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour : Jerusalem Old city day trip from Jerusalem
2 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Church of St. JamesDead SeaZion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)Room of the Last Supper (Cenacle)Armenian QuarterMea Shearim (Me’a She’arim)JerichoChurch of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)Temple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif)BethlehemUnderground JerusalemChristian Quarter Mahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)Church of St. AnneMount of Olives CemeteryHezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)Garden of GethsemaneIsrael Museum, JerusalemJerusalem Jewish QuarterKidron Valley