Departure & Return
Availability free pick up zone and drop off : Kuta, Legian, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Benoa, Sawangan, Kampial, Pecatu, Balangan, Uluwatu, Kedonganan, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Batubelig, Canggu, Petitenget, Denpasar, Ubud, Sukawati, Ida Bagus Mantra and Gianyar regency.
Return DetailsTo your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- This voucher is valid only on the date specified.
- The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. Please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route
- Free hotel pick-up is available for accommodations in the Seminyak. Batu Belig, Kerobokan, Canggu, Kuta Beach/Central and Legian,Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Sanur, Ubud and Pecatu/Uluwatu
- Customer are encouraged to bring camera for photo shots
- Please be on time as the maximum waiting time for hotel pick up is 10-15 minutes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Additional hour chargeable 8.00 USD per hour. Please pay the driver directly.
- The charter car duration per day maximum 9 Hours
- Chauffer using standard car like Xenia(Daihatsu)/ Avanza(Toyota)/ Evalia (Nissan) / Apv( Suzuki) / Mobilio (Honda)/ Expander(Mitsubishi).
- Standard car for Asian size fit is 5.(1 front,2 middle and 2 Back Seat)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff