- Private full-day tour of Jodhpur
- View top Jodhpur sights including Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada
- Opt to visit (own expense) the royal Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum
- See the Clock Tower and shop at the colorful Sadar Market
- Includes buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- Private air-conditioned transport, entrance fees, and Jodhpur hotel, airport, and train station pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Pickup from your Hotel / Airport / Railway Station in Jodhpur
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop first at Mehrangarh Fort, situated on on a 492-foot (150-meter) hill overlooking the city. Built in 1459 by Rao Jodha, this massive fort consists of beautiful courtyards and carved palaces. Enter the seven, battle-scarred gateways and tour the highlights, learning about the fort’s past as you go.
Next, view the nearby Jaswant Thada, a white-marble cenotaph built in 1899 for Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. Admire this stunning memorial and the three other nearby cenotaphs as you learn about their history.
Opt to visit the Umaid Bhawan Palace (own expense), a former and still-used home to Jodhpur’s royal family and one of India’s last great palaces. Head inside the museum to view its displays of royal regalia, weapons, and timepieces, and admire the gardens, complete with peacocks and a Zodiac Pool.
After a buffet lunch at a local restaurant, see Jodhpur’s Clock Tower, and enjoy shopping time at Sadar Market, a traditional haat (outdoor) bazaar. Browse the stalls for souvenirs like silver jewelry, bangles, clothes, and textiles before your tour finishes with a hotel, airport, or train station drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience