Departure & Return
From the Naha area] From Naha, take National Route 58 to Yomitan and head north towards Onna Village. After passing Chatan Town, you can see the lawn surrounded by a fence (Kadena Base) on the left and right. Proceed for a while and go past Lawson FamilyMart McDonald on the left. Turn left at the intersection with the overpass ("Mizugama"). Go straight and turn left at the second traffic light. Proceed 150m and turn left at the traffic light. After a while, you will see Kadena Fishing Port on your right.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY 海うさぎ・海あしび
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Join by hand! Easy sea fishing on a boat! !.