- Learn all about organic farming and sustainable living
- Visit a Kalamata farm and have a hands-on cooking class
- The perfect experience for foodies
- Delicious farm lunch and drinks included
Departure & Return
Drive up to Kalamata hospital main entrance and then continue 200 m on the same road up to Sperchogeia village cemetery and park your car. This is our meeting and starting point. Alternatively you can get the city bus No.2 up to the hospital entrance and then to walk up to cemetery parking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if requiredInfant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is formal
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Messinia Sailing - My GREEN LIFE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff