- Experience “Samurai Town” with enthusiastic student-guides
- Visit Kamakura’s main historic sites with hosts from the local high school
- Enjoy a private, customized outing to suit your interests and schedule
- See the Hokokuji Zen temple, Big Buddha, and Zeniarai benten shrine
Departure & Return
East ticket gate of Kamakura station
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Week-sighted people available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms