5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This is a great choice for first-time visitors to Kamakura. Immerse yourself in local cuisine and culture by going on a comprehensive guided tour. Save hours of research time and enjoy insights and tips from your guide. Top sights you’ll visit include Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, and the Great Buddha of Kamakura. A highlight of the tour is visiting Komachi Street, where you’ll discover local gourmet food.
- See many of Kamakura’s top sights in a day, such as Komachi Street
- A private tour means you’ll have your guide’s undivided attention
- Visit multiple shrines and temples, including Hase-dera Temple
- Get top tips on the best local eating spots from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
1-chōme-1-15 Onarimachi, Kamakura, Kanagawa 248-0012, Japan
JR Kamakura Station, in front of East ticket gate
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tuesday and Wednesday, the spot "Tenugui Cafe Ichigeya" will be closed. Please note that other spots may be changed to other spots in case of the temporary closure.
- It is difficult for wheelchair users to participate in this tour as the tour includes many stairs.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3100)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - First time in Kamakura? Enjoy a Tour of All Must-sees!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - First time in Kamakura? Enjoy a Tour of All Must-sees!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - First time in Kamakura? Enjoy a Tour of All Must-sees!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - First time in Kamakura? Enjoy a Tour of All Must-sees!
5 to 6 hours
4 hours 35 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKamakuraNature and Wildlife - Kanagawa PrefectureWalking Tours - Kanagawa PrefecturePhotography Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureNature and Wildlife - KawasakiWalking Tours - KawasakiPhotography Tours - KawasakiHalf-day Tours - KawasakiNature and Wildlife - TokyoWalking Tours - TokyoPhotography Tours - TokyoHalf-day Tours - TokyoCategory