Departure & Return
Guide will come and meet you at the EAST exit of the Kamakura Station at the agreed on time.
End point varies depending on the tour option selected. Finishing point can also be customized by discussing and deciding directly with your guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to age 6 and over
- Please note that you are can join a tour anytime between 9:30am to 5:30pm on the day of reservation
- Child rate (age 5 years or under) applies only when children sit on an adult’s lap without occupying a seat
- A maximum of 2 adults per rickshaw. Up to 2 children (age 5 years or under) can ride with 2 adults (children have to ride on an adult's lap)
- While rickshaws are able to fit two adults, each rickshaw is 29.1 inches (74 centimeters) wide, and it is sometimes more comfortable to book individual rickshaws for each passenger. For passengers of size, we recommend booking a rickshaw for each participant to ensure a comfortable ride. Passengers who do not both fit in one rickshaw but wish to participate in a tour at the same time will be required to purchase an additional rickshaw, which may not be available on the date of the tour with an English-speaking guide if not booked in advance. Those customers who do not purchase an additional rickshaw at the time of booking cannot be guaranteed availability.
- Wheelchair and stroller friendly
- May be operated by a multi-lingual driver, subject to availability; please ask for a driver who speaks your language at Departure Point
- Expecting mothers in their first 16 weeks of pregnancy are not permitted to ride a rickshaw
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Selected starting time is not automatically guaranteed. The time will be confirmed by email within 24 hours of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ebisuya
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms