- Receive personalized attention on a private tour with an English-speaking guide
- History enthusiasts will love the WWII-era history on this tour
- Swim in the beach at Sarushima Island, if you wish
- Get out of busy central Tokyo city for the day without traveling very far
Departure & Return
Keikyu Line Yokosuka-Chuo Station, in front of East Exit *Please note that the station is not JR Yokosuka station. [How to get the Keikyu Line Yokosuka-Chuo Station] From Shinagawa Station, take the Keikyu Honsen Line (towards Keikyu Kurihama). It takes about 50 minutes by rapid express.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you would like to change the tour end location, please consult with your tour guide.
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users or people who are not confident about walking.
- There are many steep steps and slopes on the uninhabited island, so please come with comfortable shoes.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1600)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands