Departure & Return
Ticket Gate Exit at the Keihin Kyuko Line, Uraga Station Shinagawa station (Keihinn Kyuko line bounded for MisakiGuchi) → Horinouchi station (approx. 50min.) Horinouchi station (Keihinn Kyuko line bounded for Uraga) → Uraga station (approx. 5min.)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- You will walk a lot so please come with clothes that are easy to move in.
- A steep slope and stairs included in the hiking course. NOT recommended to those who are not sure about their physical condition.
- Most travelers can participate
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands