2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All transport charges (public transport)
Camping Equipments (Basic Tents).
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Food and drinks not mentioned above.
Expenses of personal nature.
Warm clothes. The temperature is not so cold in the cave. Around 15-20 degrees celsius.
A raincoat is a must as the weather is highly unpredictable.
Toothbrush/ Toothpaste and other personal hygiene items and a torch.
Departure & Return
Kandy , Kandy, Sri LankaThis activity will end right where it started.
Your Hotel in Kandy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kurumba DMC
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Camping in Knuckles Peak Trail?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Camping in Knuckles Peak Trail?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Camping in Knuckles Peak Trail?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Camping in Knuckles Peak Trail?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Camping in Knuckles Peak Trail
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKandyBus Tours - Nuwara EliyaHiking - Nuwara EliyaOvernight Tours - Nuwara EliyaNature and Wildlife - Nuwara EliyaMulti-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaEco Tours - Nuwara EliyaWalking Tours - Nuwara EliyaBus Tours - SigiriyaHiking - SigiriyaOvernight Tours - SigiriyaNature and Wildlife - SigiriyaMulti-day Tours - SigiriyaEco Tours - SigiriyaWalking Tours - SigiriyaBus Tours - NegomboHiking - NegomboOvernight Tours - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboMulti-day Tours - NegomboEco Tours - NegomboWalking Tours - NegomboCategory