4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Walking city guide.
Water and refreshments.
Street Food Experience.
Mini – Tuk Tuk ride.
Food and drinks, unless specified.
Departure & Return
Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic , Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000, Sri LankaThis activity will end right where it started.
Entrance of The Temple of the Tooth Relic, Kandy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kurumba DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kandy City Walk with a Local?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kandy City Walk with a Local?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kandy City Walk with a Local?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kandy City Walk with a Local?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kandy City Walk with a Local
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKandyNature and Wildlife - Nuwara EliyaEco Tours - Nuwara EliyaWalking Tours - Nuwara EliyaHalf-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaNature and Wildlife - SigiriyaEco Tours - SigiriyaWalking Tours - SigiriyaHalf-day Tours - SigiriyaNature and Wildlife - NegomboEco Tours - NegomboWalking Tours - NegomboHalf-day Tours - NegomboCategory