- Private Central Highlands day trip from Kandy, with an expert local guide
- Soak up Sri Lanka’s iydllic, emerald-green hill country and cool mountain air
- Admire the crashing Ramboda Falls, one of the world’s highest waterfalls
- Learn about Sri Lanka's celebrated tea and taste some delicate varieties at a Nuwara Eliya tea factory
- Wander through the peaceful Hakgala Botanical Gardens, a haven of exotic blooms and plants
- Relax and stroll around Gregory Lake, a scenic lake framed by rolling hills
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a private guide, with personalized commentary
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms