- Explore Kandy during a private tour in an air-conditioned car
- Learn about Sri Lankan tea production at Giragama plantation
- Marvel at the orchids housed at Peradeniya Botanical Garden
- Watch a performance of traditional Sri Lankan dance at the Kandy Cultural Show
- Visit an apparent relic of the Lord Buddha at the Temple of the Sacred Tooth
- Includes lunch and all entrance fees
- Private guide ensures personalized service and attention
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After a break for an included lunch, continue to Bahirawakanda Temple, see the Temple of the Sacred Tooth, enjoy a view of the city from a local overlook, and finish with the Kandy Cultural Show. For a full run-down of your trip’s itinerary, please review the details below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.