10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine visits to the Dambulla Royal Cave Temple and Sigiriya Fortress with lots of personalized attention on this small-group tour from Kandy. Visit both must-see attractions and listen to in-depth commentary from your guide as you travel. All transportation ins provided in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan from Kandy.
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Kandy
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated
- Ultra-small group of just five people
- Travel in an air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (with in Kandy city limit only)
Transport by air-conditioned car or Minivan
Professional chauffeur guide
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Site Entrance fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel within the Kandy city Limit
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eco Lanka Nature Quest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sigiriya Day Tour - Dambulla Cave Temple?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sigiriya Day Tour - Dambulla Cave Temple?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sigiriya Day Tour - Dambulla Cave Temple?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sigiriya Day Tour - Dambulla Cave Temple?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sigiriya Day Tour - Dambulla Cave Temple
2 hours 1 minute
7 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKandyBus Tours - Nuwara EliyaCity Tours - Nuwara EliyaHistorical Tours - Nuwara EliyaFull-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaBus Tours - SigiriyaCity Tours - SigiriyaHistorical Tours - SigiriyaFull-day Tours - SigiriyaBus Tours - NegomboCity Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboCategory