8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Anping Fort, Anping Tree House and Old Tait & Co. Merchant House & Fort Provintia
5-seater sedan/9-seater van/21-seater mini bus
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Taiwan Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tainan Historical Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tainan Historical Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tainan Historical Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tainan Historical Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tainan Historical Tour
8 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKaohsiungBus Tours - TaichungCity Tours - TaichungHistorical Tours - TaichungFull-day Tours - TaichungBus Tours - TaipeiCity Tours - TaipeiHistorical Tours - TaipeiFull-day Tours - TaipeiBus Tours - XiamenCity Tours - XiamenHistorical Tours - XiamenFull-day Tours - XiamenCategory