8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Traditional Chinese pastry DIY (and bring your pastries home)
Private transportation from your accommodation to pick-up/drop-off point
Departure & Return
Dashu District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 840
800, Taiwan, Kaohsiung City, Xinxing District, Zhongshan 1st Rd, 115號地下一樓
We drop off all travelers at "Formosa Boulevard Station".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meet at Kaohsiung Metro "Formosa Boulevard Station" Exit 6. Tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at the time of booking
- Tour requires a minimum of 6 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Taiwan Tour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taiwan's Ultimate Pineapple Day Tour in Kaohsiung?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Taiwan's Ultimate Pineapple Day Tour in Kaohsiung?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Taiwan's Ultimate Pineapple Day Tour in Kaohsiung?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taiwan's Ultimate Pineapple Day Tour in Kaohsiung?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Taiwan's Ultimate Pineapple Day Tour in Kaohsiung
8 to 9 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
8 hours 50 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKaohsiungBus Tours - TaichungFull-day Tours - TaichungBus Tours - TaipeiFull-day Tours - TaipeiBus Tours - XiamenFull-day Tours - XiamenCategory